- Howard Marshall, Deputy Assistant Director, Cyber Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Scott Blackburn, Former Executive in Charge for the Office of Information and Technology, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dr. Barry West, Senior Advisor and Senior Accountable Official for Risk Management, Department of Homeland Security
- Jack Wilmer, Senior Advisor for Cybersecurity & IT Modernization, Executive Office of the President
- Scott Finke, Information Technology Senior Advisor, Architectural Research Service, Department of Agriculture
- Dan Prieto, Strategic Executive, Google Cloud, Public Sector, Google
Tom Temin will EMCEE the 2018 GITEC Summit
Need supervisor, GC and PAO approval to attend GITEC Summit? Download and submit the Government Justification Letter.
The GITEC Summit “Revolution of Solutions: Transforming Government” will be held April 22-24, 2018 at the Westin Annapolis. This year’s summit will focus on the future technologies impacting our federal and private market.
Our unique organization is government led, industry enabled. We look forward to hosting our 2018 GITEC Summit, highlighting the transformation of government IT programs, initiatives and policies, as well as the evolution of those technologies we use. With underlying cyber and acquisition themes, four track sessions, and engaging keynotes, this is a not-to-be-missed event!
April 22–24, 2018
100 Westgate Circle
Annapolis, MD 21401